Protecting your private information is our priority.
The Where the Streets Wander website is an e-commerce site. By using the Where the Streets Wander website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Where the Streets Wander may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase Where the Streets Wander’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction but is not stored on our servers and is completely PCI Compliant through Paypal and Stripe.
Where the Streets Wander may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Household Income
- Information about habits
We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Where the Streets Wander encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Where the Streets Wander so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Where the Streets Wander is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Where the Streets Wander website.
Use of your Personal Information
Where the Streets Wander collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Where the Streets Wander may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Where the Streets Wander and its affiliates.
Where the Streets Wander may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Where the Streets Wander does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Where the Streets Wander may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Where the Streets Wander may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Where the Streets Wander, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Where the Streets Wander may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Where the Streets Wander, in order to determine what Where the Streets Wander services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Where the Streets Wander to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Where the Streets Wander will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Where the Streets Wander or the site;
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of Where the Streets Wander; and,
(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Where the Streets Wander, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Where the Streets Wander. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Where the Streets Wander website.
Third Party Use Of Your Information
Where the Streets Wander may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, Where the Streets Wander may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics– this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on Where the Streets Wander. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Bucket.io– this service is used to receive personal information provided by the user to communicate personal situations that will allow Where the Streets Wander to provide resources based on your answers and provided information that integrates with ConvertKit for email delivery and Zoom Webinar for webinar details.
- ConvertKit– this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. ConvertKit stores your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- Zoom Webinar– this service is used for delivering webinar details and email reminders. Zoom Webinar stores your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communication.
- Paypal– this service is used for payment processing on an e-commerce products. At no time is your banking information passed to Where the Streets Wander. We receive only information used for order fulfillment and reporting.
- Stripe– this service is used for payment processing on ecommerce products. At no time is your banking information passed to Where the Streets Wander. We receive only information used for order fulfillment and reporting
- Mediavine– this service is used to manage our display advertisements. To provide personalized advertising options, Mediavine may track your IP address or location. This information is not stored on Where the Streets Wander.
- ThriveCart– Where the Streets Wander uses Thrivecart to host its e-commerce application. When orders are placed through Thrivecart the information about the purchase, including name, email address, IP address and location are stored on their website. This information is used for order fulfillment. You may automatically receive correspondence from us related to your order and how to use the product, but your purchase will not automatically add you to any marketing email lists.
The Where the Streets Wander website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Where the Streets Wander pages or register with Where the Streets Wander site or services, a cookie helps Where the Streets Wander to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Where the Streets Wander website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Where the Streets Wander features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Where the Streets Wander services or websites you visit.
Where the Streets Wander is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. When clicking on my affiliate links of Amazon and other affiliates, my reader’s cookies are stored within their database for a specific number of days, giving me the credit for the sales that may occur from my promotions of good things within my post and blog.
Where the Streets Wander participates in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into this website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Where the Streets Wander uses pixel remarketing efforts with third-party companies, such as Google, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram, in order to market Where the Streets Wander resources to those who have previously visited this website.
Security of your Personal Information
Where the Streets Wander secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Where the Streets Wander uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Summary of Your Rights
- You may access free access of Where the Streets Wander without providing any data at all. However, to access reserved content on Where the Streets Wander, you’ll need to provide required information and/or payment to gain access.
- You may withdraw your consent for Where the Streets Wander to use your personal data unsubscribing from our emails by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE link in any emails. However, you acknowledge this may limit Where the Streets Wander to provide the best possible resources and services to you.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR if You Reside in the European Union
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling.
Children Under Thirteen
Where the Streets Wander does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Where the Streets Wander by clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of any email that is sent.
Changes to this Statement
Where the Streets Wander will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Where the Streets Wander encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Where the Streets Wander is protecting your information.
If Where the Streets Wander Is Sold
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will [not] be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
Where the Streets Wander welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy.
If you believe that Where the Streets Wander has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Where the Streets Wander at:
Streets Wander, LLC
411 Walnut Street #12705
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone number: (828) 484-1594
Effective as of May 21, 2018