TERMS & CONDITIONS
Agreement between User and www.streetswander.com
Welcome to Where the Streets Wander at www.streetswander.com. The www.streetswander.com and www.thervlvingshow.com website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by Streets Wander, LLC, (“Streets Wander, LLC or Where the Streets Wander”). www.streetswander.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of www.streetswander.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully and keep a copy of them for your reference.
www.streetswander.com is a Blog Site.
Where the Streets Wander/ Streets Wander, LLC has a vision of helping people who travel in their RV by offering free and paid resources so they experience the freedom and joy of this lifestyle.
Visiting www.streetswander.com or sending emails to Where the Streets Wander/ Streets Wander, LLC constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC is not responsible for third-party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use www.streetswander.com only with the permission of a parent or guardian.
Physical books authored/created by Bryan & Luann Street and purchased through Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC website have a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee from the date of order. The refund policy is limited to books that are not consumed and are returned in perfect condition. If a physical book is damaged upon receipt, we will happily replace the damaged book – free of charge.
Digital books or PDF products authored/created by Bryan & Luann Street and purchased through Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC website have no refund policy because of the nature of digital content.
STREETS WANDER, LLC PROGRAMS
- THE FULL-TIME RV FRAMEWORK™ PROGRAM
When you enroll for SIX-month access to The Full-time RV Framework™ (“program”) from Streets Wander, LLC. (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”). You must be at least 13 years of age or older to enroll in the program. Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian.
THE SECTIONS BELOW TITLED “BINDING ARBITRATION” AND “CLASS ACTION WAIVER” CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THEM.
You are responsible to pay for The Full-time RV Framework™ program in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit card or another payment solution. If you select the payment plan, your card will be charged the first payment of $57 USD when you register, and subsequent payments of $57 USD will be charged every 30 days for 5 months, totaling $297 USD. If you have selected a payment plan and you miss a payment, your account status will be changed to “delinquent.” You will immediately lose access to the online community and your access to the Hub and all core framework and resources will be revoked seven (7) days after your payment declines. If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than seven (7) days, the Company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the Company’s sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing.
To be clear, The Full-time RV Framework™ is not a subscription payment model that can be canceled and does not offer a “grace period” or a “pay in part” program where you can pay only for access to certain Modules and not others. This is a full immersion program, and your payment plan is a convenience that we offer so that you can make the price sustainable.
NO REFUND POLICY
Our commitment is to transform RVers lives. We are 100% committed to that transformation and desire to only work with those who are 100% committed to becoming Full-time RVers. The Full-time RV Framework™ program begins immediately upon enrollment and continues for each person for a period of SIX months. No refund period will be offered. No exceptions.
You agree that The Full-time RV Framework™ Program contains proprietary Content that is owned by the Company and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading any Product Content, including sharing to any social media sites is considered stealing, and the Company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Company provides you with The Full-time RV Framework™ Program solely for your personal, noncommercial use, and you agree that you will not use such proprietary Content in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement. You will not use The Full-time RV Framework™or the Content available in the Program in a manner that constitutes an infringement of the Company’s rights or that has not been authorized in writing by the Company. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in this Agreement, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from The Full-time RV Framework™ Program. You may, however, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Hub for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. To be clear: please be aware that you may not create derivative works, resource guides, marketing or business materials, source material, intellectual property, websites, blogs, web content, or any other works that reference the Company, STREETS WANDER, LLC, The Full-time RV Framework™, or Bryan or Luann Street, or infringe on any of the Company’s intellectual property in any way. All copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and to The Full-time RV Framework™ Program (including the compilation of Content, postings, links to other internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) are owned by the Company and/or its licensors, which reserve all their respective rights in law or in equity.
THE USE OF THE FULL-TIME RV FRAMEWORK™, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY AND OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INFRINGEMENT.
Company trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with The Full-time RV Framework™Program are common law trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks.
The Full-time RV Framework™ Program includes access for one (1) person or partner working on their full-time transition. Upon enrollment, you will receive one username, password, and member profile for use during the live course and in the private member section of the Hub. The enrollee and one partner can gain access to the online community and the two (2) Freedom calls a month. However, only one question at a time can be submitted. If you would like to enroll in The Full-time RV Framework™ Program along with one spouse or travel partner you will need to advise the STREETS WANDER, LLC team of this decision within 24 hours of enrollment.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
By enrolling in the Program, you agree:
- not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Company or the Program enrollees;
- that any confidential information shared by The Full-time RV Framework™ Program enrollees or any of the Company’s representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the enrollees who discloses it or to the Company;
- not to disclose such confidential information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other The Full-time RV Framework™ Program during training sessions;
- that all Content provided to you by the Company is the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may be used by you only as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution, and sale of the Content by anyone other than the Company is strictly prohibited; and
- that if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations. While you are free to discuss your personal results from the Program and coaching, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
THE FULL-TIME RV FRAMEWORK™ PROGRAM COMMUNITY RULES
No Solicitation Within The Full-time RV Framework™Program online community unless it falls under the program’s content: The Full-time RV Framework™ community is about learning how to become full-time RVers, but is not about trying to turn other The Full-time RV Framework™enrollees into your customers. You are not permitted to offer your services, sell your programs or products, or invite The Full-time RV Framework™ enrollees to join other social networks, groups, or programs. This is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free, and sales-free environment. Sharing affiliate links within The Full-time RV Framework™ Program hub or community is not permitted. Your failure to comply with these terms will result in immediate termination of your enrollment in The Full-time RV Framework™.Program without refund. You agree to abide by The Full-time RV Framework™ Community Rules, which includes being kind, supportive, and helpful to the STREETS WANDER, LLC team, and Program enrollees and are hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND WEBSITES
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites as a convenience to you and other The Full-time RV Framework™ enrollees. These third-party materials and websites are not part of The Full-time RV Framework™ Program and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of the Company. You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites. You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
THE FULL-TIME RV FRAMEWORK™ PROGRAM, THE HUB, THE CONTENT, AND ANY OTHER RESOURCES PROVIDED BY US HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS.
When addressing financial matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs, or other Content, we’ve taken all reasonable efforts to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and its potential to grow your business and improve your life. However, the Company does not guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing in the Program, Content, or Hub is a promise or guarantee to you for future earnings.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE FULL-TIME RV FRAMEWORK™ PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
By enrolling in The Full-time RV Framework™ Program, you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and transformation from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth, or transformation of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and transformation in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages, or offerings are a direct result of the Program you are enrolling in and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, content, and offerings are individually based and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) GOVERNING LAW. You and the Company have entered into this Agreement in the State of Florida and agree that the validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes among you and the Company, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction.
2) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS:
(I) THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF THE FULL-TIME RV FRAMEWORK™ PROGRAM; AND
3) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company, The Full-time RV Framework™ Program, or STREETS WANDER, LLC, including, but not limited to, any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication, or other statements of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred, or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libelous, or slander.
4) BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. The Full-time RV Framework™ Program is a non-transferable program.
5) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers in the Program with a positive Program experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in The Full-time RV Framework™ Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement. Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
6) CHANGES. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of The Full-time RV Framework™ Program. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of The Full-time RV Framework™ Program will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you in the Hub or you may be notified by either e-mail or postal mail. If you have any questions, please contact us directly at [email protected]
7) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, licensors, related entities, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements, which any of such parties may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your misuse of The Full-time RV Framework™ Program. You shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
8) BINDING ARBITRATION. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement or the Program (each, a “Dispute”), either party may elect to finally and exclusively resolve the dispute by binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). Any election to arbitrate, at any time, shall be final and binding on the other party. IF EITHER PARTY
CHOOSES ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL, EXCEPT EITHER PARTY MAY BRING ITS CLAIM IN ITS LOCAL SMALL CLAIMS COURT, IF PERMITTED BY THAT SMALL CLAIMS COURT RULES AND IF WITHIN SUCH COURT’S JURISDICTION. ARBITRATION IS DIFFERENT FROM COURT, AND DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. All disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator selected jointly by the parties, whose decision will be final, except for a limited right of appeal under the FAA. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. If conducted in person, the arbitration shall take place in the United States county where you reside. The parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, to stay a proceeding pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The parties shall cooperate in good faith in the voluntary and informal exchange of all non-privileged documents and other information (including electronically stored information) relevant to the Dispute immediately after commencement of the arbitration. As set forth in Section 8(J) below, nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Company from seeking injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction as necessary to protect its proprietary interests.
9) CLASS ACTION WAIVER. You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between us and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
10) EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of the Company’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, the Company will suffer irreparable harm and will, therefore, be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. The Company may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the arbitration referenced above. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in the State of Florida, City of Green Cove Springs for purposes of any such action by the Company.
11) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements, or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
12) COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this Agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any applicable law, the applicable law shall prevail.
13) NO WAIVER. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or any other provision.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES/ THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
www.streetswander.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC and Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via www.streetswander.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.streetswander.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC may share such information and data with any third party with whom Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.streetswander.com users and customers.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular, you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
You will be able to connect your Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC account to third party accounts. By connecting your Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC account to your third-party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third-party sites). If you do not want information about you to be shared in this manner, do not use this feature.
The Service is controlled, operated, and administered by Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC Content accessed through www.streetswander.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC in asserting any available defenses.
In the event, the parties are not able to resolve any dispute between them arising out of or concerning these Terms and Conditions, or any provisions hereof, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity for damages or any other relief, then such dispute shall be resolved only by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and administered by the American Arbitration Association, or a similar arbitration service selected by the parties, in a location mutually agreed upon by the parties. The arbitrator’s award shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in any court having jurisdiction. In the event that any legal or equitable action, proceeding or arbitration arises out of or concerns these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney’s fees. The parties agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims in regard to these Terms and Conditions or any disputes arising as a result of these Terms and Conditions, whether directly or indirectly, including Tort claims that are a result of these Terms and Conditions. The parties agree that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. The entire dispute, including the scope and enforceability of this arbitration provision, shall be determined by the Arbitrator. This arbitration provision shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
CLASS ACTION WAIVER
Any arbitration under these Terms and Conditions will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class/representative/collective actions are not permitted.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN EACH’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/ OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER.
Further, unless both you and Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. STREETS WANDER, LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
STREETS WANDER, LLC, AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. STREETS WANDER, LLC, AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Florida in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Streets Wander, LLC’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Streets Wander, LLC’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
CHANGES TO TERMS
Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.streetswander.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Where the Streets Wander / Streets Wander, LLC/ Bryan & Luann Street welcomes your questions or comments regarding these Terms:
Streets Wander, LLC 411 Walnut Street, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone number: 828-279-2116
Effective as of June 15, 2020